Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Just the beginning (:

Vancouver, WA
2010 <3

This picture pretty much sums up what we are, bestfriends.
I love him for that more & more each day.

Our Story (:

Anyways, we have been friends since the 3rd grade, so the year 2000.
We always sat next to eachother on the bus & talked about our day & ALWAYS joked around. (:
I guess I never got the hint...
Every morning before school would start I would look for him & sit next to him.
Never knew why I always had butterflies, but they always showed up right when I saw him.
We had a class together.
1st period Child Development (2009)
They made us wear the empathy belly & gave us fake babies.
Tried to scare us, but only made me even more excited to have kids. (:
Justin & I had the bellies & babies at the same exact time, fate? (;
(& yes the guys had to wear bellies too) hehe (:
The first night we had our babies I finally got it to stop crying & my phone rings.
Justin was calling me & wanted to come over to his house to watch our babies together.
It was really weird trying to fit a carseat into a Geo Metro.
He kept asking for 1 kiss & I kept saying no, but I gave in.
It was that awkard best friend first kiss that you see in the movies.
Quick & harmless right?
It made me start thinking of him in a different way other than bestfriends.
I tried to push this to the back of my head but everytime I saw him my heart would melt.
The stupidest thing I did was set him up with my so called 'bestfriend' & he did the same for me.....
This was the summer of 2009, mine ended right when senior year started.
His ended 1 month before bootcamp.
I fell for him, I wanted him & only him.
I wanted to be the only one he came home to everyday.
So I made it happen.
I had to follow my heart, through its little obsticle courses.

Summer of 2010
Right before we said our first 'see you later' <3

Bootcamp made me see how much I can love someone without them being there.
Paper with the words 'i love you' ment more to me than flowers at that point.
Oh & when he sent me a piece of licorice, my dog loved that. hahah (:
Justin is such an amazing guy & I wouldnt want this any other way.
I missed him so much when he was away, it scared me.
The thought of me still being 18 & being so in love with someone I have only dated for a month lingered in my head for quite some time.
We were talking about getting married in the letters & I was having doubts.
But right when I saw him again, I knew that he was the one I wanted to grow old with. (:

December 23, 2010
Our little wedding

We were both trying not to cry (':


<3
Rings were bought & exchanged.
Then he was off again for another 3 months.
I was in shock, married at 18?
Didnt I just get my license that year too?
Didnt I get my first job also?
Moving was next on the list.
We now live in Twentynine Palms, CA.
We have the best pets in the world.

Bentley & Jasper
(bentley is a mastiff shephard mix
jasper is a cute lil kitten)

Needless to say, I am blessed. <3






1 comment: