Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Breathe in, breathe out.

Things aren't always what they should be.
You play these picture perfect images in your head, but it never turns out that way.
Thats how I feel a lot of the time.
I thought I had the world a week ago, but then reality came crashing in.

Here was my picture perfect life;
Decorating a room, pink or blue.
Knowing that someone is going to change my life forever & I wouldn't have a care in the world.
I could look down at my stomach & be filled with joy instead of being disgusted in myself.
To have my phone filled with photos of every smile & laugh.
Long walks with the stroller, & Justin.
Seeing him interact with it, & it melting my heart every time.
First steps to finger painting.
Me over reacting to every cough & sniffle.
Being that amazing mom, like mine.

September 22, 2011
I found out that I was pregnant by an early morning trip to the ER.
We were both filled with joy & excitement.
Things couldnt be better!
We went to everything we could; early birds class, 1st appointment & a budget for baby class.
They even gave us a bag full of cute baby stuff.
It was all I ever thought about.
I enjoyed every minute of it.

October 14, 2011
I had a miscarriage.
My heart broke into pieces.
That whole day just dragged on.
I wanted to wake up from this horrible dream.
I 'gave birth' in our bathroom, by myself.
I couldnt believe that I was going through this.
I started spotting the night before so Justin gave me the number just in case.
He came home & our friends came with us to the ER.
They took some blood & ran some lab work & took our baby for testing.

Im home, empty.
This whole thing is so draning.
I know it wasn't that far along, but I still lost my baby.
Constant reminders are everywhere.
I hurt, in every way.
I hope time heals this. ):

I didnt know how to vent, or let this out.
I wanted to wait to tell everyone when I was in the 'safe zone'
I know I am not alone in the world when it comes to this.
I am thankful for all the support my family & friends have given me.
I really dont know how to thank you guys.
<3


1 comment:

  1. I really am so sorry you are having to go through this horrible event. Reading your story reminds me of how hard it was and just how much it breaks your heart. Give yourself time to heal and know that you have people who understand what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete